The British Council in Azerbaijan offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests in Baku.
IELTS test fees and dates
|IELTS Academic and General Training
(Paper-based and Computer-delivered test)
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
(Academic and General Training)
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)
Our IELTS test locations
Hyatt Regency Baku, 1 Bakikhanov St., Baku AZ1065, Azerbaijan
The Landmark III Plaza, 90A Nizami St., Baku AZ1010, Azerbaijan
Upcoming IELTS test dates:
What do I need to book a test?
- A valid ID (National ID or Passport), as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test.
- If you are booking for your child or for someone younger than 18 years of age, you need to enter the test taker information for registration. Please make sure the test taker information entered matches the ID, which needs to be presented on the test day.
- A bank card to pay for your test. You can pay either through our online booking system or via bank transfer. Make sure that you place the following details in the explanation section of your bank transfer:
Important notes for test takers:
- You can schedule your Speaking test on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming you the start time of your test and the venue address. Please read it carefully as we may need some additional information from you.
- You may check your registration details in thea Test Taker portal using Login and Password you created during registration.
- After paying for your test, you can access your free online course: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version through the Test Taker portal.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results.
Read the terms and conditions for taking IELTS with the British Council.