The University of Birmingham is listed on ‘The State Scholarship Program on Education of Azerbaijani Youth Abroad in 2007-2015’ and a number of students from Azerbaijan enrol at this university each year in subjects such as Computer Science, Public Administration, Engineering, Banking & Finance, and Human Resource Management.
The University of Birmingham is a very popular choice for international students for many reasons including:
• A prestigious, world leading educational institution;
• Ranked 12th in the UK for research excellence, providing an exceptionally high level of teaching;
• Over 28,000 students studying at the University, of which over 4,500 are international;
• Founded over 100 years ago with a long tradition of discovery and invention;
• Programs offered in all major disciplines, including Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Education, Science, Law and Social Science;
• A campus university based three miles from the vibrant city of Birmingham;
• A member of the prestigious Russell Group of UK Universities.
Ms. Alexa Haslam, International Officer at the University of Birmingham, will be visiting Baku in May and she will have two presentations at the British Council Azerbaijan office, the first one on 15 May from 18:00 to 20:00 and the second one on 16 May from 12:00 to 14:00. The sessions will be the same. You are invited to attend any either of the sessions on ‘Studying at the University of Birmingham’. This is your chance to learn more about studying at one of the world's top universities and for offer holders to speak to a representative from the University before your departure for the UK.
Dates and times:
15 May 2015, Friday; From 18:00 to 20:00
16 May 2015, Saturday; From 12:00 to 14:00
Location: The British Council, 8th Floor, The Landmark III Building, 90A Nizami Street, Baku, AZ1000
Attendance is free.
Please send e-mail to Ilham Yusifov, Education Officer at the British Council on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details and the presentation title (University of Birmingham Presentation).
Places are limited!