The British Embassy in Baku is pleased to invite design faculty students to take part in its inaugural Catwalk Design Competition.
The competition is to design one outfit - traditional or contemporary - inspired by British art and culture. The design should be in colour, from an original esquisse using any technique – painting, drawing, photography, or digital art and should demonstrate creativity and originality.
The winner will have their design created and showcased on the catwalk at as well as receive tickets to the UK to attend the prestigious London Fashion Week.
Do you have what it takes to make the catwalk? Submit your entry by Monday 16th April.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to full-time students of design departments at Azerbaijan universities or Arts Academy.
- The competition commences on 2 April 2018 and closes on 16 April 2018.
- Entry is by submission of a digital work sent as a jpg or pdf file.
- Entrants must provide their name, address, postcode, email address, and mobile phone number.
- Each entry must be entered by the original author.
- Each entry must be an original work.
- The Jury will pay special attention to the creativity, quality and elegance of the works presented.
- By entering the competition, entrants give assurance that their entries do not contain any material that infringes the rights of anyone else.
- Each entrant may enter one entry only
- The entries will be judged by a panel of judges, whose decision shall be final
- One entry will win the competition. The prize is a ticket to London and an invitation to attend London Fashion Week.
- The winner must be available in September 2018 to attend the London Fashion Week.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Information about the competition is correct at the time of publication.
All entries must be submitted online before midnight on 16 April 2018 to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org