Cardiff University is listed on the “State Scholarship Program on Education of Azerbaijani Youth Abroad in 2007-2015”. Over 20 students from Azerbaijan have enrolled at Cardiff University this year.
Cardiff is a very popular choice for international students for many reasons including:
- Founded in 1883, with a long tradition of discovery and invention;
- A prestigious, world leading educational institution;
- Part of the Russell Group of UK Universities;
- Ranked 15th in the UK for research excellence, providing an exceptionally high level of teaching;
- Programmes offered in all major disciplines, including Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science, Law and Social Science;
- Over 28,000 students studying at the University, of which over 4,000 are international;
- On the Azerbaijan Government’s list of approved institutions for scholarships.
And Southampton is a very popular choice for international students for many reasons including:
- International Recognition: Russell Group university ranked 86th in the world (16th in the UK) - QS world university rankings 2013
- High Quality Courses: Over 300 programmes available in 65 different subject areas
- International Diversity: 23,000 students from over 130 different nationalities
- Prime Location: Located on the warm south coast of England and just over 1 hour from London
- Campus Environment: Safe, friendly and multicultural
- World-class facilities: Jet and rocket engine laboratories, wind tunnel complex, cleanroom complexes, National Oceanography Centre, £2.6 million Sports Centre
Ms Anne Morgan from Cardiff University and Ms Donna Haynes from the University of Southampton will be visiting Azerbaijan in November and they will have a presentation at the British Council Azerbaijan office on 05 November 2014 at 18.30. You are invited to attend a presentation on ‘Studying at Cardiff University and University of Southampton’. This is your chance to learn more about studying at more two of the world’s top universities.
Learn more at:
Date: 5 November 2014, Wednesday
Location: The British Council, 8th Floor, The Landmark III Building, 90A Nizami Street, Baku, AZ1000
Attendance is free.
The registration link here.
Places are limited!