The University of Birmingham, listed on ‘The State Scholarship Program on Education of Azerbaijani Youth Abroad in 2007-2015’, welcomes a number of students from Azerbaijan each year to study subjects ranging from Computer Science, Public Administration, Engineering, Banking & Finance, and Human Resource Management.
The University of Birmingham is a very popular choice for international students for many reasons including:
- A prestigious, world leading educational institution;
- Over 81 % of our research was ranked as world leading by the latest Research Exercise Framework;
- Over 30,000 students studying at the University, of which over 5,000 are international;
- Founded over 100 years ago with a long tradition of discovery and invention;
- Programs offered in all major disciplines, including Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Education, Science, Law and Social Science;
- A campus university based three miles from the vibrant city of Birmingham;
- A member of the prestigious Russell Group of UK Universities.
Ms Alexa Haslam, International Officer at the University, will be visiting Baku in May to hold presentations at the British Council Azerbaijan office about studying at the University. The sessions will be the same and you are invited to attend either of the session. This is your chance to learn more about studying at one of the world's top universities and for offer holders to speak to a representative from the University before your departure for the UK.
Dates and times:
Tuesday 17 May 2016, From 18:00 to 20:00
Wednesday 18 May 2016, From 18:00 to 20:00
Location: The British Council, 8th Floor, The Landmark III Building, 90A Nizami Street, Baku, AZ1000
The presentation will be in English and attendance is free.
Please send an e-mail to Ilham Yusifov, Education Officer at the British Council on email@example.com with your name, contact details and the presentation title (University of Birmingham Presentation).
Places are limited!