Southampton is a very popular choice for international students for many reasons including:
- International Recognition: Russell Group university ranked 81st in the world (16th in the UK) - QS world university rankings 2015
- High Quality Courses: Over 300 programmes available in 65 different subject areas
- International Diversity: 23,500 students with 6,000 from over 130 different countries
- Prime Location: Located on the warm south coast of England and just over 1 hour from London
- Campus Environment: Safe, friendly and multicultural
- World-class facilities: Jet and rocket engine laboratories, wind tunnel complex, cleanroom complexes, National Oceanography Centre, £2.6 million Sports Centre
- Ms Donna Haynes from the University of Southampton will be visiting Azerbaijan in January and she will have a presentation at the British Council Azerbaijan office on 26 January 2016 at 18.00. You are invited to attend a presentation on ‘Studying in the UK: Making the Most of Study Abroad’. This is a chance to find out more about studying overseas and also learn more about one of the world’s top universities.
Learn more at:
Date: Tuesday 26 January
Location:The British Council, 8th Floor, The Landmark III Building, 90A Nizami Street, Baku, AZ1000
Attendance is free.
For registration please send your contact details to Ilham Yusifov on firstname.lastname@example.org with the University of Southampton presentation subject.
Places are limited!