Coventry University is a fantastic place to study and prides itself with:
- High quality of teaching: Joint Number 1 UK University for Teaching, No 1 UK University for Academic Support;
- Industry links and high focus on employability: 94% Employability or further study rate and working in partnership with big companies such as Jaguar Land Rover, Deloitte, Lloyds Banking Group and many more;
- University ranking: Number 15 UK university according to the Guarding League Table as well as Modern University of the Year;
- Becoming a Global Graduate: through the Global Leaders Programme, where you can meet current industry leaders (ranging from Vice-President of Nissan to NASA space astronauts) and engage in international work experience trips;
- Excellent student experience: University of the Year for Student Experience, 91% student satisfaction;
- Excellent facilities: With over £200 million worth of facilities ranging from state of the art library, student and faculty buildings (technology enabled classrooms, simulation trading floor, harrier jump jet aircraft, flight simulators, wind tunnel, brand new £33 million health and life science building, and many more);
- Opportunity to study at our London Campus: located in the heart of the financial district. It delivers a real business and professional experience complete with a simulation trading floor.
Mr Claudiu Iordache will be visiting Azerbaijan in February and he will have a presentation at the British Council Azerbaijan office on 17 February 2016 at 18:00. You are invited to attend a presentation on ‘Studying in the UK: Find out more about Coventry University’. This is a chance to find out more about studying overseas and also learn more about one of the world’s top universities.
Learn more at:
Date: 17 February 2016, Wednesday
Location: The British Council, 8th Floor, The Landmark III Building, 90A Nizami Street, Baku, AZ1000
Attendance is free.
For registration please send your contact details to Ilham Yusifov with the Coventry University presentation subject.
Places are limited!