Activities for young learners:
- Good English Teaching with an emphasis on communication skills, personal growth and innovative, interactive approaches.
- Core Skills and Debating, Negotiation, and Dialogue (DND), developing learners’ critical thinking, problem-solving and debating skills through thematic discussions aimed at increasing the understanding of tolerance, mutuality and dialogue.
Activities for teachers:
- Teaching methodology, inclusive practices, and DND training courses, utilising the UK’s experience and resources to help teachers develop their skills and upgrade their competencies. These will also be available for English teachers in the wider community.
- Core Skills methodology training courses, helping the English teachers to strengthen critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills among their students.
- Teacher Activity Groups (TAGs), providing a teacher-led platform for teachers to come together to discuss new ideas, teaching practices and local needs.