Celebrating the achievements of alumni in Azerbaijan
When outstanding individuals receive a world-class education in the UK, the effects can last a lifetime. The Alumni Awards shine a light on the impact that alumni of UK higher education institutions are making in their chosen field, and how this was sparked by their studies in the UK.
There are four award categories: Professional Achievement, Entrepreneurial, Social Impact and Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Professional Achievement Award recognising UK alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award recognising UK alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities that have the potential for strong growth.
- Social Impact Award recognising UK alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
Some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award:
- Raise your international profile through global press and digital coverage
- Build your professional networks and business connections
- Win a professional networking visit to the UK
|April 2020||Global Alumni Awards winners announced|
The winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony in December.
Meet this year's winners, finalists and judges
Among stiff competition from a variety of strong applicants, these candidates stood out. Find out what makes their story unique.