This exciting consultancy opportunity is to develop the overall monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) system which will strengthen decision-making and ensure accountability and evaluability of the Future English programme. Within this purpose, it is expected that this consultancy will develop a detailed MEL strategy and ensure that programme team has the capacity for its implementation.
The selected consultant will complete the following tasks:
- Development of the programme MEL strategy.
- Development of the Theory of Change for the Future English programme.
- Development of the Results Framework for the Future English programme.
- Frame the Future English programme evaluation plan.
- Build the programme team’s capacities to implement the designed MEL system.
- Support programme reflection and learning.
The deadline is 7 January 2021. Interested candidates should submit their proposals to Simon Etherton by email email@example.com